- News & Events
- Contact Us
Xavier College is a Catholic school within the spiritual and educational tradition of the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits) employing more than 800 staff in total including full time or part time teaching and support staff, administration staff, sport staff and casual staff.
Our aim is excellence in education and the formation of reflective, compassionate and articulate men and women of Christian faith, hope and love who will provide outstanding service and leadership in our world. Xavier College aspires to set hearts on fire by an educational commitment to a faith that does justice.
All staff who are employed to work at Xavier College must hold a current registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) or a current Working With Children Check.
All staff are also required to acknowledge their commitment to the Xavier College Child Protection program.
All staff are to be familiar with the College’s policies relating to compliance including Child Protection and Safety and Staff & Student Professional Boundaries and are expected to fully support the Jesuit ethos of the College.
- Location: Burke Hall campus
- Tenure: Thursday 28 April - Friday 25 May 2018 inclusive
- Part time, fixed term contract
- Long Service Leave Replacement
- Availaibility on Thursdays essential
- Early-Middle Years (Foundation-Year 8)
- Instrumental tuition plus Year 5 instrumental program
- Ability to assist with string ensembles desirable
- Working with Children Check or VIT essential
- Position Description available click HERE
- APPLICATIONS CLOSE 8am Friday 23 March 2018
Applications addressed to the Head of Music at Burke Hall
Submitted via email to Human.Resources@xavier.vic.edu.au
Xavier College is committed to ensuring the wellbeing and protection of every child in our care.