Our students are at the heart of all we do.
Through their Xavier journey, we strive to form exceptional Xavier graduates who are:
- Authentic by their integrity, inquiry, reflection and conscience
- Spiritual through faith, hope and love
- Positive in their action, their diverse intelligence and competence, their leadership and accomplishment
- Inspiring, courageous and committed in making a difference in the world
- Resilient, embracing vulnerability and diversity and thriving on challenge and adversity
- Empathetic, compassionate, with generous hearts, who value community and act for and with others
Throughout their educational journey, we aspire to develop these qualities in our young men and women so that upon their graduation, they have the tools they need to succeed.
Click here to read more about the pathways of our graduates beyond their time at Xavier
The Old Xaverians network represents graduates with a diverse range of backgrounds, professional pursuits and life paths. It includes recent alumni beginning to establish themselves in careers, those with a lifetime of professional experience, those who live overseas and interstate and those who now have children or grandchildren attending Xavier College.
Xavier College values the relationship we have with our past students. There are many benefits to maintaining a connection with the School, from access to career advice and mentorship to social events, sport and special interest clubs, to news about developments within the School and working with us to reach our goals for the future.
We recognise and appreciate that many Alumni are motivated to continue to be Men and Women for Others and undertake volunteer work globally, living out the Jesuit values through developing and providing outstanding leadership and service in the world.
To learn more about our inspiring Old Xaverians, read their stories here.
Executive Officer of the OXA